For stimulus presentation, we use 32" BOLD screen from Cambridge Research Systems at 3T, 7T as well as the mock scanner.
Most important specifications:
- Size: 32 inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Refresh Rate: 100 or 120 Hz
- Distance eye to mirror = ~10cm
- Distance mirror to screen = ~148cm
- Total distance ~158cm
- Distance eye to mirror = ~5cm
- Distance mirror to screen = ~205cm
- Total distance ~210cm
If the screen does not show any image (also not the test screen) when powering up, check the LED at the back (pinhole). Green indicates nominal function, red malfunction. If red, reseating the SD and power-cycling the screen may resolve the issue.