Please note that mobile phones have variable reception in our building. Thus mobile phones are not a reliable way of contact for staff members.
In case of acute danger (fire, accident or attack), please alert the public emergency services immediately (112). Remember that prior to dialing an external number from a Spinoza centre land line, please dial 0 (zero) and wait for the tone.
For all other emergencies, please contact Spinoza staff.
- 61679 / 67156 / 61938 (from Spinoza land line)
- 020 56 61679 / 020 56 67156 / 020 56 61938 (from cell phone)
After hours, please contact the scan assistant or ERO user. The scan assistant or ERO user will contact AMC campus security if needed.
- 88 (AMC incident room; only from Spinoza land line)
- 020 56 62 900 (from cell phone)
During opening hours (unless communicated otherwise) Spinoza staff can be reached via the pager system.
- If you require technical or scanning assistance, dial 83 followed by 50101.
If you have questions about or want to discuss certain topics, get in touch with the Spinoza staff. This (non-exhaustive) overview can direct you to the right person! For general inquiries about Spinoza, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Name||Phone||Office days||Contact for|
|Trijntje Sjoerdsma||(020 56) email@example.com||Mon-Thu||General logistics, training appointments, stocks, general troubleshooting|
|Diederick Stoffers||(020 56) firstname.lastname@example.org||Tue-Fri||General inquiries, ICT, Spinoza cluster, peripheral equipment|
|Wietske van der Zwaag||(020 56) email@example.com||Mon+Tue+Fri||7 Tesla functional and structural MRI|
|Jeroen Siero||(020 56) firstname.lastname@example.org||Tue + alternating Mon/Fri||BOLD, ASL, fMRI, 3T, 7T, neurovascular coupling, MR physics|
|Anouk Schrantee||(020 56) email@example.com||Tue-Thu||MR Spectroscopy|
|Serge Dumoulin||(020 56) firstname.lastname@example.org||Tue-Fri||fMRI, neuroscience, computational modelling and analysis|
Phone numbers of MRI facilities
|3T MRI control room||(020 56) 61664|
|7T MRI control room||(020 56) 61673|
|Mock MRI control room||(020 56) 62414|
- The intercom at the front door has one button and will sound first at both the 3T and 7T.
- If not answered within 30 seconds the call is forwarded to the station at the office floor.
- To answer the intercom press the ↵ ("enter") button, after which you can talk with the person at the door.
- To open the door press 1.
- To end the call press X.
- Please note, you are responsible for the visitor at the door until you've contacted the person this visitor has an appointment with.
The intercom stations can also communicate with each other by dialling the following numbers: